Deploying Windows shouldn’t be rocket science for users who possess basic computer knowledge, especially with the right tools at hand. Aside from creating a bootable USB drive containing all the setup files of the OS, you can try out an application such as WinToHDD. Its purpose is to help you re-install Windows without using a disc and without going through the hassle of creating a bootable USB drive.
WinToHDD is a new program by the guys who created WinToUSB and EasyUEFI which lets you install or clone Windows without DVD or USB access. Modern versions of Windows come with options to reset the PC, and while that may help at times, sometimes they may not resolve the issues that you are experiencing.
WinToHDD Crack Features
- Reinstall Windows or install Windows onto a second hard drive directly from ISO, WIM, ESD without using CD/DVD/USB.
- Hot clone Windows without restarting the clone source computer.
- Clone Windows between disks with different sector sizes.
- Encrypt Windows partition with BitLocker when installing or cloning.
- Install any version of Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2019/2016/2012/2008 (64 & 32 bits) from the same USB drive on both BIOS and UEFI computers.
- Fully Compatible with GPT/UEFI and Windows 10 20H2.
This feature allows you to reinstall Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista & Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 directly from an ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, or VHDX file without using a CD/DVD or USB drive.
You can easily install Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista & Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 onto disks other than the one where your Microsoft Windows operating system is installed, using an ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, VHDX image file, or a CD/DVD drive as the source of installation.
With the help of WinToHDD Enterprise, you can clone existing Windows OS installation (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista & Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008) from the old disk to a new disk (HDD/SSD)
Multi-Installation USB Creator
You can create a Windows installation USB flash drive to install any version of Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista & Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 (64 & 32 bits) from the same USB drive on both BIOS and UEFI computers.
What’s New in WinToHDD 5.0
- Encrypt Windows partition with BitLocker
- Fix other minor bugs
What’s New in WinToHDD 5.1
- Improved the algorithm for checking file system errors
- Fix other minor bugs
What’s New in WinToHDD 5.2
- Fixed bug: Failed to install Windows in some cases
What’s New in WinToHDD 5.4
- Added support for the latest version of Windows 11 insider preview
What’s New in WinToHDD5.5
- Prevent Windows from going to sleep when installing/cloning Windows
- Improved the feature of creating multi-installation USB drives
- Fixed bug: Failed to download WinPE component
- Update Italian, Polish translation
How To Download WinToHDD Enterprise
- Download WinToHDD Crack
- Disconnect from the internet
- Unpack and install the software
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Run WinToHDD Activator