freecrackdownload is a community website for sharing software trial with activation tools for educational purposes only. We also do not store any copyright protected files on our websites/servers, and any linked content is stored only on third-party websites. Since freedom of speech is allowed in this industry, we do not act in any kind of copyright infringement.
If in case there is an infringing content you believe it must be removed then contact us with these details:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you.
- You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appearing on freecrackdownload search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.