What is Sylenth1?
Sylenth1 is a virtual analog VSTi synthesizer that takes the definitions of quality and performance to a higher level. Until now only very few software synthesizers have been able to stand up to the sound quality standards of hardware synths. Sylenth1 is one that does.
Is Sylenth a subtractive synth?
Subtractive synthesis is simpler and comes from an analog domain. Wavetables are more complex, CPU-intensive and were added much later just in the digital domain.
Sylenth1 Crack Features:
At its core Sylenth1 houses 4 alias-free unison oscillators, which generate analog shaped waveforms. Each oscillator is capable of producing 8 unison voices in full stereo, adding up to a total of 32 voices per note. With its 16 notes of polyphony, this means you can play up to 512 voices simultaneously! The oscillators perform extremely well in both the very low (down to 0.01Hz and below!) and very high (all the way up to half the samplerate) frequency regions without losing their sharpness, liveliness or character. This makes them well suited for all kinds of sounds, from the deepest basses imaginable to the highest crystal clear bells.
On top of that there are 2 state of the art, pure analog sounding filter sections. Each of these consists of 4 filter stages with nonlinear saturation incorporated, in order to emulate the warmth and drive of a real analog filter. The resonance control can be turned up to a level way beyond self-oscillation and combined with the drive control this makes it possible to let the filters SCREAM! Where a lot of digital filters sound like they’re made out of cheap plastic, these filters sound rock-solid, warm and raw.
Sylenth offers many modulation options to sculpture the sound any way you like. There are 2 ADSR envelopes and 2 LFO’s which can be used to modulate a whole set of different parameters. Next to that, it is possible to use the extra 2 amplitude envelopes, velocity, keyboard track or modulation wheel as a source for modulation.
How to connect Sylenth1 to FL Studio 11
- If you’re using the 64-bit version of FL Studio, make sure you install only the 64-bit version of Sylenth1.
- Right Click on the FL Studio and choose “Run as Administrator” and click “Yes”.
- In FL Studio, click Options from the menu bar and click on the “File Settings”.
- Under “VST plugins extra search folder” click the folder icon to select your VST folder.
- Select the VST folder where you installed Sylenth1.
- Now click “Channels” from the menu bar and select “Add one”, then “More”.
- A list of plugins will appear. Click the “Refresh” at the bottom of the list and choose “Fast scan”.
- After scanning you should see “Sylenth1” in the list. Now you can double click it to open Sylenth1 and if you want, check the favorites box to add Sylenth1 to your list of favorites.
How to Download Sylenth1 Crack And Skins
Sylenth1 Plugin Review Video