The Serato brand is one of the most renowned DJ software brands in existence, mainly due to their product Serato Scratch Live.
Serato DJ is a music mixing program using high-end controllers. At the moment, Serato DJ only works with a Pioneer DDJ-SX controller, a genuinely professional controller. Even if you do not own a controller, you can also use Serato DJ with a keyboard and mouse.
Serato DJ is a tool for mixing music and although it was specifically designed for a Pioneer DDJ-SX controller, it can also be used with a keyboard and mouse without having the official hardware from this well-known company.
With its comprehensive interface, you can use this application to create high-quality mixes for personal and professional purposes alike.
The tool incorporates four tables for mixing, a Cue console with 8 holes, a comprehensive looper, Auto BPM, and a sample player.
Serato DJ Pro is a professional DJ software for professional DJs! Delivers all the features and performance to meet the demands of DJs at the top of their game and sets the new standard for controller DJs. Load and customize your choice of high-quality FX powered by iZotope including Delay, Echo, Ping Pong Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, HPF, LPF, and a Combo HPF/LPF. Adjust and customize a range of parameters for each effect to shape your sound. Lock your tracks together for seamless grooves.
Serato DJ Pro Crack Features
Get Inventive with new FX:
Load and customize your choice of high-quality FX powered by iZotope including Delay, Echo, Ping Pong Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, HPF, LPF, and a Combo HPF/LPF. Adjust and customize a range of parameters for each effect to shape your sound.
Save your work:
Want to share your latest bangers with the world? Save your night’s work or record your latest mixtape. The in-software recording gives you the ability to save your mix with the click of a button.
Loop it up:
Take advantage of both auto-looping, which sets loops automatically based on the BPM of the track, and manual looping to create your own custom loops.
MIDI mapping opens the software up to be mapped to a secondary MIDI controller to take full advantage of all Serato DJs features in your performance and create your own unique workflow.
Mix music videos or add visuals to your sets. Serato Video support in Serato DJ gives you, even more, to enrich your performance, connect with the crowd and visualize the music.
Less time making it work, more time at the party.
Plays well with others:
Interoperable with Scratch Live, ITCH, DJ Intro, and iTunes Music Libraries.
What’s New in Serato DJ Pro 2.5.5
- The play function can now be disabled.
- Instant Doubles no longer increases Plays.
- Audio quality improved when scratching with Phase on Windows.
- Fixed an issue where album artwork was not displayed for WAV files.
- Fixed a subscription renewal error when upgrading from Toolkit to Suite.
- Fixed an issue where certain “Subscription Active” pop-ups were displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect text was displayed in the “Subscription Expiring Soon” pop-up.
- Various crash fixes.
What’s New in Serato DJ Pro 2.5.6
- Serato DJ Pro support for the RANE SEVENTY A-TRAK SIGNATURE EDITION
- Deck tempo updates when motorized platter RPM value is different to Serato DJ setting
- Scratch Banks are mapped for the Reloop ELITE
- Bundled updated RANE SEVENTY-TWO drivers with Big Sur support
- Bundled updated RANE SEVENTY drivers with Big Sur support
- Bundled updated RANE ONE drivers with Big Sur support
- Fixed a bug: Phase remotes can become unresponsive after reconnecting primary device
- Fixed a bug: More than 2 mode buttons can be lit when entering combo pad modes on the Pioneer DJ DJM-S11
- Fixed a bug: Deck assignment when motorized platter OSA devices are reassigned
- Fixed a bug: Multiple custom MIDI mappings not working in 2.5.0
- Fixed a bug: Pioneer DJ DJM-V10 driver prompt would continue to display after a successful driver install
- Fixed a bug: RANE ONE platters would stop spinning when a second laptop was connected
- Fixed a bug: RANE TWELVE platters become unresponsive if connected to the Pioneer DJ DJM-S11 and USB inputs are changed with the input select switch
- Fixed a bug: Infrequent crash that can occur on device reconnection
- Fixed a bug: Reloop RMX-90 does not send audio to laptop speakers or other applications
- Fixed a bug: Reconnecting a Denon LC6000 PRIME can unassign OSA’s from other decks
What’s New in Serato DJ Pro 2.5.7
- Serato DJ Pro Official Accessory support for the Pioneer DJ CDJ-3000.
- Anti-drift feature is now available for devices with motorized platters.
- Bundled new Pioneer DJ DJM-S11 Settings utility.
- Updated SoundCloud login method for better security.
- Fixed a bug: Tempo updates on virtual deck when device RPM is changed with a motorized platter device.
- Fixed a bug: Scratch Bank samples were missing when changing between banks.
- Fixed a bug: Status Bar is unreadable in day mode.
- Processor: i3 / i5 / i7: 1.07GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 720
How to Crack Serato DJ Pro?
- Download Serato DJ Pro Crack
- Install, replace both files in the program directory.
- Copy Serato folder (entire folder) in: