PE Explorer OverView
PE Explorer is the most feature-packed program for inspecting the inner workings of your own software, and more importantly, third party Windows applications and libraries for which you do not have source code.
PE Explorer lets you open, view and edit a variety of different 32-bit Windows executable file types (also called PE files) ranging from the common, such as EXE, DLL and ActiveX Controls, to the less familiar types, such as SCR (Screensavers), CPL (Control Panel Applets), SYS, MSSTYLES, BPL, DPL and more (including executable files that run on MS Windows Mobile platform).
PE Explorer Crack gives you the power to look inside these PE binary files, perform static analysis, reveal a lot of information about the function of the executable, and collect as much information about the executable file as possible, without executing it.
PE Explorer leaves you with only minimal work to do in order to get an analysis of a piece of software. Once you have selected the file you wish to examine, PE Explorer will analyze the file and display a summary of the PE header information, and all of the resources contained in the PE file. From here, the tool allows you to explore the specific elements within an executable file.
What is PE Explorer?
PE Explorer is a powerful tool that provides everything you might need to inspect the inner workings of 32-bit Windows executable files.
What is PE Viewer?
PE Explorer is a tool for advanced users or programmers, that allows you to peak inside a Windows executable PE file. “PE” in PE Explorer stands for “Portable Executable”. A PE file is the native format of executable binaries (DLLs, drivers, and programs) for the Microsoft Windows® 32-bit operating systems.
PE Explorer Crack Features:
- Advanced visual resource viewers and editors
- Analyze, diagnose problems, repair and restore
- Automatically unpacks and decompresses files
- Edit apps properties and controls forms easily
- Examine PE file headers and correct checksums
- Extremely safe and easy-to-use resource editors
- Generate a lot of information about binary files
- View a certificate-based digital signature file
- Work with damaged files or compressed files
- Function syntax lookup displays, and many more.
PE Viewers Features
- Headers Info Viewer displays the EXE header information contained in the PE file header.
- Data Directories Viewer to view and edit Data Directories.
- Sections Header Viewer to view, extract, recalculate or delete sections from the program body.
- Export, Import and Delay Import Viewers.
- Function Syntax Viewer displays the calling syntax for functions.
- Digital Signature Viewer to validate the digital signature of a PE file.
- Dependency Scanner traces the dependency chain for the program’s libraries.
- Relocation Viewer to view contents of the base relocation table.
- Debug Information Viewer displays the debug information contained in the file.
- Resource Viewer to browse, delete, or extract nearly every type of resources.
PE Editors Features
- Resource Editor to edit or replace nearly every type of resources.
- Application Manifest Wizard for adding the manifest resource into existing applications and marking applications with a requested execution level to tell Vista to run the applications elevated.
- Characteristics Editor to view or set flag bits in the PE file header Characteristics field.
- Section Editor to change all the fields in the section header, or repair and restore the damaged section headers settings.
- Syntax Description Editor for adding custom comments, altering values or creating new library descriptions.
- Debug Information and Relocations Removal Tools
- TimeDateStamp Adjuster to modify all the timestamps in the PE file header to one uniform value.
How to Register PE Explorer Version With Crack
- Download PE Explorer Crack
- Disconnect from the internet (most recommended)
- Unpack and install the software (launch setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked and license file to installation dir
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never update and always block in your firewall
How To use PE Explorer Register Version