Lightburn is a layout, editing, and laser control software that lets you ‘talks’ directly to your laser, without the use of additional software. The program enables you to create vector shapes within the editor, arrange, edit, and even import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats including PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, etc. The program also provides more advanced features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, node editing, and more.
Lightburn is very customizable, so you can apply settings like brightness & contrast, speed, number of passes, power, cut order, dithering mode, and much more. The program is designed to work directly with your laser without the use of additional software, so you can send the result directly to your laser cutter. It supports most used controllers that offered control of power through software.
LightBurn Crack Features
LightBurn is a layout, editing, and control software for your laser cutter.
Import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes within the editor, with powerful features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, and node editing
Apply settings like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, brightness & contrast, dithering mode, and much more
Send the result directly to your laser cutter
LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
What’s New in LightBurn 1.1
- GCode users can now stop when framing again
- Added a user switch to enable laser when framing (in device settings)
- Bugfix: Line mode will now start on an existing line point, snap to the end of a loop
- Tuned snapping weights, increased range of “hold Alt to snap more”
- Fixed a small issue with ‘interactive’ text welding (this was a display-only issue)
- Bugfix: holding Shift to axis align line drawing works again
- Bugfix: extreme numbers of tabs could cause a slowdown and potential crash
- Bugfix: undoing changes to manual tabs was unreliable
- Bugfix: Added the “Modes” menu item back to the Windows menu
- Bugfix: Fixed crash when restarting after de-licensing / re-licensing
How to Crack LightBurn
- Download LightBurn Crack
- Disconnect from the internet
- Extract and install the program
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to installation dir