What is File Viewer Plus?
File Viewer Plus 3 is a safe and advanced Windows file utility that you can use to open, edit, save, and convert files. The software can open over 300 file formats, including PDFs, word processing documents, spreadsheets, images, audio files, video files, compressed archives, source code files, and many more.
While there are plenty of image viewers, media players or archiving tools that can open files saved to a broad array of formats, you normally still have to use multiple applications to manage all your documents, media files and archives.
File Viewer Plus provides you with an alternative, as it is designed to function as a universal file management solution, offering support for hundreds of formats. It can also help you edit your files, and it includes a handy batch converter.
What is File Viewer lite?
File Viewer Lite is a free program that allows you to open over 150 file types on your Windows PC. It supports the native view of over 150 file formats and can display the contents of any file.
How do I uninstall file viewer plus?
- From the Start menu, select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, select Programs → Uninstall a Program.
- Select File Viewer Plus from the list and then click the Uninstall button.
File Viewer key Features
- One program for all your files:
Why pay for many software programs and clutter your PC when you only need one? File Viewer Plus supports over 300 file types. No longer do you need to buy extra software or install shady programs to open unknown or unique file types. Use File Viewer Plus and you’re done!
- Edit, save, and convert:
File Viewer Plus is not just a file viewer. It’s a robust editor and converter as well. Edit Word documents and save your changes. Modify images using the advanced image editor and export to several different formats. Convert dozens of audio and video formats into different multimedia file types. Do all of this and much more with a single application.
- Advanced image editing:
File Viewer Plus includes an advanced image editor, allowing you to crop, enhance, and resize your photos and images, plus much more. File Viewer Plus even supports many RAW image formats. When finished, simply save your edited image in your preferred format.
- Lightning-fast batch conversion:
Have a bunch of files you need in another format? No need to convert them one at a time. Convert them all at once with File Viewer Plus’ convenient, configurable batch converter.
- Inspect your files:
Open any file with File Viewer Plus. In the rare case that File Viewer Plus cannot display the native view of the file, you can use the file inspector to view the file contents. The Text and Hex views let you see “inside” the file, providing valuable information, especially for unknown file types. You can even search for content stored in the file! The Icon view allows you to view all sizes of the file’s icon.
- View file properties and metadata:
Ever wonder what hidden information is stored inside your files? Find out with File Viewer Plus! The application displays both file properties and metadata for every file you open. View EXIF data for images, such as digital photos and camera raw files.
- Smart file detection:
Not sure what type of file you have or unsure if the file extension is correct? No problem. File Viewer Plus will inspect your file and identify the type. Most likely, your file will be one of the over 300 supported file types, but if not, File Viewer Plus will still give you information about the type.
What’s new File Viewer Plus 2019
- Improved support for Word, PowerPoint, and Excel formats
- Attempting to overwrite read-only documents now displays an error
- Ribbon buttons are no longer disabled incorrectly in some cases
- Unchecked TIFF LZW compression option now works in batch mode
- Compressed archives with invalid filenames no longer stop an extraction
- Various other bugs
What’s New in File Viewer Plus 4
- All-new file browser
- File preview
- Split view
- Customizable interface
- Improved word processor
- Enhanced media player
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 & 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or later (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 1 GB RAM
- 286 MB disk space
How to Activate File Viewer Plus With Activation Key
- Download File Viewer Plus
- Disconnect from the internet
- Extract and install the program
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Run the Keygen as admin, Patch, and register
- Never update and always block in your firewall
File Viewer Plus Review and how to use File Viewer Plus Video help