ExpanDrive is a fast network drive and browser for cloud storage. Securely access the cloud from any application, including Finder and Explorer.
ExpanDrive is a distributed file system client for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux that facilitates mapping of local volume to many different types of Cloud Storage. When a server is mounted with ExpanDrive any program can read, write, and manage remote files as if they were stored locally.
ExpanDrive key adds cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, SFTP, Box, OneDrive and Sharepoint to Finder and Explorer. Don’t bother with an extra app just to move data around. ExpanDrive connects cloud storage to every application on your computer including Office 365, Photoshop, and VS Code.
Choose files for offline access and work without an internet connection. Synchronization of the cloud takes place automatically when you’re back online. Other files are accessed on-demand from the cloud, taking no disk space.
ExpanDrive Crack hooks into Spotlight Search on Mac and Windows file search. Quickly search your remote storage for whatever you’re looking for. The integrated storage browser has additional support for blazing-fast server-side search.
Multi-user file locking
ExpanDrive now propagates lock files in Microsoft Office documents across the cloud. If a user is editing an Office document, other users will only be able to open that document read-only until the editing user closes it.
File Version Management
Easily access older versions of files on cloud storage backends that support versioning, including Box, Dropbox, S3, Google Drive, OneDrive and Sharepoint.
Connect to any Cloud
Connect to all major cloud storage providers or your own server. With a single app, you can connect to:
- Google Drive and Google Team Drives
- Amazon Drive
- OneDrive and OneDrive for Business
- Backblaze B2
- SFTP/FTP, WebDAV
- SMB/Windows File Sharing
Super-fast background uploads
ExpanDrive has a multi-threaded connection engine that is up to 500% faster than the previous version. ExpanDrive performs parallel transfers in the background so that you have a reliable transfer even in the face of unreliable internet. Keep working and stop waiting for transfers to complete.
ExpanDrive License Key Features:
- Any applications can access data
- Super fast and instant transfers
- Multi-threaded connection engine
- User-friendly graphic user interface
- Securely access any remote file
- Access files from remote computers
- Supports every Cloud Service
- Integrated into all applications
- Can working in the background
- Extremely easy to use, and many more.
Is ExpanDrive free?
Free ExpanDrive Alternatives. As a virtual filesystem, ExpanDrive gives you a wide range of storage options. … ExpanDrive is paid software only available for Windows and macOS. Luckily we have a crack version of ExpanDrive
Change History of ExpanDrive
New in ExpanDrive 7.2.1 Full Version
ExpanDrive 7 has been updated to v7.0.12, It fixes a number of issues with Azure Storage, B2 connectivity and improvements to OneDrive and Sharepoint connections. Additionally, it adds support for command-line interaction.
New in ExpanDrive 7.4
- Amazon Cloud Drive support
- Faster and more responsive
- Hybrid online-offline mode
- Optimized for Windows 10
- New and other improvements.
What’s New in ExpanDrive 7.5 version
This is a bug-fix release that takes care of a number of small issues in the user interface as well as the filesystem. GCS and B2 file listings now support folders with more than 1000 keys. Improvements to our Linux support and MSI packaging for large installs are also included.
What’s New in ExpanDrive 7.7
- Re-done background office file saving should speed up and make more resilient saving office files during transient errors
- GUI improvements
- Improved SharePoint site management
- Lowered time to flush to wire in most scenarios
What’s New in ExpanDrive 7.7.1
- improved global settings management for Linux
- improved pre-caching of medium-sized files
- improvements to site configuration for SharePoint online
What’s New in ExpanDrive 2021
- Switched to a time-based versioning scheme
- New code signing certificate on windows
- A variety of internal performance and memory improvements
- Improved support for Seagate object storage
- Windows 7 through Windows 10 including Windows Server
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit installations
- Supports Windows Server editions, including terminal server
- Contact support for a multi-user MSI based installer
- Does not support Windows RT
How to activate ExpanDrive With Crack Key
- Download ExpanDrive Crack
- Disconnect from the internet
- Extract and install the program
- Do not launch the program yer, exit if running
- Go to Crack, laugh, and then install the Activator
- Never let the program perform/ app update