What is Wirecast Pro
Wirecast Pro is a live video streaming production tool by Telestream. It allows users to create live or on-demand broadcasts for the web, designed for all needs and all skill levels. As we have seen, Wirecast is an advanced yet easy and very simple-to-use broadcast environment program, that allows you to create live or on-demand broadcasts for the web, such as Facebook, youtube, and more.
What is Telestream net?
Telestream, Inc. is an American privately held provider of software and hardware products for video capture and ingest; live and on-demand encoding and transcoding; captioning; playback and inspection, delivery, live streaming, workflow automation and orchestration, QC and monitoring and management of quality service.
What is Wirecast go?
Wirecast Go is a mobile live-streaming app for your iPhone. It converts your iPhone into a live broadcast studio. It allows iPhone users to share their experience, whether it is a live concert, spontaneous flash mob or breaking news.
Best Recorder For gaming?
Personly i am using bandicam For Game recording, i also recommend you to try this software one time. i am sure you will live this
Key Features of Wirecast Pro 12 Crack
- Capture everything you need for your live production — cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, capture cards, computer screens, videos, images, and more.
Wireless Camera App:
- Turn any iPhone (4S or newer) or iPad into a wireless camera and capture into Wirecast as a source using Wirecast Cam.
Internet/IP Streams (Pro):
- Pull any live feed (RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/MMS) from your network or the internet directly into Wirecast as a source (you must have access credentials). Add Teradek streams from their wireless devices for cordless production
- Sync any audio and video sources using our advanced video and audio delay features! Great for productions with multiple types of sources.
- Pull live Twitter feeds directly into your broadcasts for direct interaction with your audience.
- Switch any sources you’ve captured in real-time for your audience and produce your show. Add professional transitions and smooth fades between sources. Assign any audio input source to any and all video sources or vice versa.
- Dynamic editing of any and all sources. Resize, position, crop, flip rotate, add color correction filters and more. Use Wirecast’s powerful graphic editing features to compose picture-in-picture shots or layer up to 250 different sources on screen at the same time!
- Easily add titles and lower thirds, scrolling, crawling or live text to your broadcast. Choose from our template library of pre-made titles, and or bring in professional animated 3D live titles, scoreboards, clocks, logos and more using NewBlueFX’s Titler Live Express software (a $99 value), included with every purchase of Wirecast 7.
Live Chroma Key:
- Transport your production to a new studio or location using Wirecast’s high quality GPU accelerated real-time green screen solution. Replace your (green) background with your own video or still image background live and in the moment.
- Our built-in audio mixer allows for better control over any audio source. Mix-minus, panning, solo, mute and audio playout device selection are some of the powerful new audio features we’ve added
Audio Effects (Pro):
- Now add VST-based audio effects such as Noise Reduction, EQ, or Dynamics filters directly from the Wirecast Audio Mixer
Instant Replay (Pro):
- Sports fans who need instant replay to catch game highlights or play action, can use the built-in replay system to easily grab and edit clips and replay them at any speed.
ISO Recording (Pro):
- Want to capture individual high-quality, edit-ready files for each camera you’re capturing? Our ISO Record feature will allow you to specify which sources you want to record separately.
Virtual Sets (Pro):
- Add your own background or virtual studio behind your talent and place them in beautiful, realistic environments. Choose from three built-in virtual 3D sets or buy the expansion pack of over 6 additional sets and 90 additional camera angles
- Use our built-in scoreboard generator (Pro), or create your own using NewBlue’s Titler Live Advance ($445) or Titler Live Ultimate ($945) — available for Wirecast Studio or Pro. Bring in real-time data directly from your stadium scoreboard using Sportzcast’s technology, for hands-free scoring!
Stream to Anywhere:
- Choose from over 30 integrated destinations, or add your own custom RTMP destinations. Stream your content to Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitch, Microsoft Azure, DaCast, Church streaming.tv, Wowza, New! Hitbox and many more! Streaming to them is as easy as entering your username and password in Wirecast and getting automatically connected with your account.
High-Quality Streaming & Recording:
- Stream and record high-quality video and audio using the latest codecs and compression algorithms. Use x264 to live to encode your stream. x264 offers high-quality encoding with lower bitrates, making it one of the best low-latency video streaming formats in the world.
- Stream better quality while using fewer resources. Take advantage of powerful, cost-efficient hardware encoding capabilities for better performance and lower CPU utilization. (Requires Intel QuickSync, or nVidia NVENC hardware).
Local Program Output Feed:
- Take your Wirecast feed out directly to Blackmagic Design and AJA hardware. Ideal for sending live feeds directly into editing, effects, and broadcast design systems.
How to create your live stream on youtube With Telestream Wirecast
1) Log in to your YouTube account
- Go to “Video Manager” then “Live Events” and create a new live event.
2) Set up your camera
- After creating the event, you will be presented with “Ingestion Settings” within YouTube
- Choose the resolution (or bitrate) of your stream in the “Basic ingestion” drop-down list
- Next, in the “Select your encoder” drop-down the list, select the “Wirecast for YouTube” option
- After you’ve made those choices, you will be presented instructions from YouTube to download Wirecast and configure it for live streaming use.
NOTE: Ensure that your DVI2USB 3.0 video grabber is connected with your video source before opening up the Wirecast application.
3) Open the Wirecast application
- If the DVI2USB 3.0 and video source is connected before Wirecast was launched, it appears up as a camera in the Wirecast application.
NOTE: If your source has audio as well, it will pass through the HDMI™ cable to the DVI2USB 3.0 device and be recognized in Wirecast.
4) Configure your Live Event in Wirecast
- Go to the “Output” menu, and choose “Output settings”.
- You’ll need to authenticate between the Wirecast application and your YouTube account.
- Press the “Authenticate” button to create that connection.
- your browser will open, after which press the “Accept” button to complete the authentication.Go back to the Wirecast “Output Settings” window, and you’ll see that Wirecast has synchronized with your YouTube account including streaming settings.
- Press “OK” when done.
5) Start the Live Stream in Wirecast
- Click the “Stream” button and start streaming to YouTube!
6) Preview and Start Streaming on YouTube.
- Visit YouTube and log in (if your browser is not still open)
- Choose “Live Control Room” in Live Events editing menu.
- When Wirecast started streaming to YouTube, you will see the status of the stream as well as a “Preview” option.
- Click the “Preview” button and the page will update and the button will change to “Start Streaming”.
- Click the “Start Streaming” button and your video will be live streaming on YouTube.
7) Go to “Watch Page” to view your stream.
- Click on the “View on Watch Page” button within YouTube.
- You can send the destination URL of the Watch Page to your colleagues/friends/ family in order to share the live stream.
- Here is an example of a live stream on the YouTube Watch Page, powered by the Epiphan DVI2USB 3.0 video grabber using Wirecast and Youtube.
What’s new in Wirecast Pro 13.0:
- New auto-detect any IP video source
- Improved Telestream Wirecast startup
- New schedule events to Facebook Live
- New faster GPU-accelerated encoding
- Influxis FME WebViewer now supported
- New streaming to iPhone, and more.
- New powerful audio mixing features
- More ways to configure text, and more.
- New ISO high-resolution recordings
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- for more info please check here
What’s New in Wirecast 13.0.1 Version
- WIRE-16454 – On Windows, smooth transitions between two shots that contain the same source is working again, after briefly trying to break free and take over the world.
- WIRE-16445 – Main Shot Layers now remember their sizes when a saved document is reopened. A little Ginkgo Biloba did the trick.
- WIRE-16442 – Also fixed was Wirecast’s ability to remember the Controller selected in Preferences.
- WIRE-16440 – Recorded audio from Rendezvous guests was sometimes having dropouts or was garbled. Yo..cn ear..t.agn now.
- WIRE-16479 – When an input format changes to a Magewell capture card, the audio will no longer stop working from that device.
- WIRE-16432 – YouTube’s Create Event Menu now correctly shows the dark mode color scheme. Handy for when you actually want to see the text.
- WIRE-16425 – Sources from BlackMagic capture cards that don’t support automatic format detection were not being found when upgrading to version 13. We found them and helped them get back to where they belong. They’re fine.
- A little shaken, but basically fine.
- WIRE-16240 – Sometimes certain areas of the app would appear in English when they shouldn’t. We’ve fixed that bit of linguistic imperialism.
- WIRE-15656 – Fixed a crash when clicking the Output Menu when a BlackMagic Decklink 8K Pro capture card was installed.
- WIRE-15461 – Now, when you use Desktop Presenter and check the capture audio box the playback should be clear without being choppy or skipping.
What’s New in 13.1 Wirecast Pro
- WIRE-16617: Continuing our quest to improve performance, efficiency and to reduce code bloat, we’ve done some under-the-hood updates that will make way for MORE updates, but in the short term should improve specific display functionality and reduce CPU usage.
- WIRE-16615: We now prevent icons from being rendered in the background unnecessarily, again with the aim of providing some performance improvement
- WIRE-16612: Now you can do a “draft” or preview of your broadcast when streaming to LinkedIn Live.
- WIRE-16557: Updated to NDI SDK 4.1- just keeping things current.
- WIRE-16545: We now allow you to configure the Closed Captions settings for YouTube Events
- WIRE-16516: Thanks to all who let us know how much they love to collapse the layers on the Main Shot Bin. We brought back that ability.
- WIRE-16496: Updated Facebook API version to the latest release.
- WIRE-16490/16489: Updated various UI buttons and images so that they scale better on Windows.
- WIRE-16485: We widened the properties panel and did some general cleanup to make the whole properties panel area look more appealing.
- WIRE-16483: We received a very good suggestion to update our audio icons to make them more obviously show when audio is muted. Now, instead of just changing color, the icon has a line through it to indicate when it’s muted.
- WIRE-16469: More under-the-hood improvements – we updated the Wirecast audio code to use AudioQueue and WASAPI APIs. The only user-facing change in this phase is that audio from multiple open documents will now be mixed together rather than only playing the audio from the topmost document.
- WIRE-16467: We updated some wording for our Failed to Activate License warning, and included a link to our license reset tool.
- WIRE-16464: When running Wirecast on a Windows machine where a monitor has > 100% scale, the text and graphics are now crisp and clean.
- WIRE-16184: Improved decompression of MJPEG video, which will improve performance for many webcams, 4K webcams, and USB3 capture devices that capture 4K video.
- WIRE-15999/15994/15951: More clean up and updating – we’ve removed CEF from the inspector panel which improves drawing performance and reduces flicker in the UI.
- WIRE-15714: We also updated our technology to improve the performance and quickness of adding NDI sources to a document.
- WIRE-15651: We have greatly improved the ability to navigate within the UI using the tab key. There’s more to come, but you can now joyfully tab through the text entry fields.
- WIRE-15078: We’ve re-enabled NVENC high-profile encoding.
What’s New in Wirecast Pro Latest Version 2020
- WIRE-17128: Added support for LinkedIn Live Events
- WIRE-16913: Added support for LinkedIn Live Audience Targeting
What’s New in Wirecast 13.0.2
- WIRE-16316 – Now you can set your LinkedIn Live broadcasts to be visible only to your first-degree connections. Like if you don’t want your boss’s boss to see your live stream. Now you can do that.
- WIRE-14718 – We now correctly enable Wirecast Live captions in a YouTube event when setting that event to auto start.
- WIRE-16512– If you tried to use Osprey 825e capture cards with Wirecast 13, you may have noticed they weren’t working very well, or at all. Try again – we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised…
- WIRE-16505– Sometimes good intentions backfire. A fix we made in 13.0.1 caused a crash when trying to load a saved Wirecast document with chroma key. It’s better now.
- WIRE-16500– Fixed an issue where changes made to Color Space or Dynamic Range for a video source were not, in the strictest of terms, accurate. (At all.)
- WIRE-14923– Fixed an error that caused audio to sometimes not play through the monitor unless the Mix Minus button was toggled, which one would not naturally think to do.
- WIRE-14637– Fixed a miscellaneous issue with a miscellaneous solution for streaming with Wirecast Restreaming to certain destinations.
How to Crack Wirecast Pro Version Free
How to Activate Telestream Wirecast Pro version with crack
- Download Wirecast Pro Crack
- Disconnect from internet
- Unpack and install the program
- Don’t run yet, exit the program if running
- Copy cracked file from Crack to installdir#
- Dir/folder where the program is installed
- Do not let the program apply any updates
Click here to watch video How to Use Telestream Wirecast