What is CCleaner Pro
CCleaner, developed by Piriform, a company acquired by Avast in 2017, is a computer utility program used to clean potentially unwanted files and invalid Windows Registry entries from a computer, originally supporting Microsoft Windows only. performing periodic scans and cleaning can keep your PC in good shape. One of the applications which can aid in this situation is CCleaner, equipped with all the tools needed to scrub every bit of your computer.
CCleaner Pro is an easy-to-use and the most efficient system cleaner software, it’s important to protect your digital privacy and security. CCleaner Full is an advanced system tweak, optimization, and cleaning tool which will help you to remove unused files and internet history from your system, fix system registry errors, protect your privacy and keep your PC run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. The program limits the ways a malicious party oversees the work habits you or attack your system. By removing permanent history (internet browser history), cookies, and temporary files created during the work process, as well as unused space on the disk.
What is CCleaner and how does it work?
CCleaner is, in simplest terms, a disk cleanup tool. Its cleaner will delete temporary files, and it also includes tools for uninstalling programs, finding out what files are taking up the most space on your machine, and finding duplicate files. All these serve the same purpose: freeing up hard drive space.
what is a Portable setup?
A portable install means you can copy the folder, where the program is installed, to a storage device (like a USB flash drive or HDD), and then you can run the program on another computer without having to run an installer.
What is CCleaner Portable?
CCleaner Portable is the portable version of CCleaner, an easy-to-use, safe, well-known drive cleaner with other additional features including a conservative registry cleaner, startup manager, and more. Video tutorials available. CCEnhancer can extend the cleaning capabilities of CCleaner.
Will CCleaner speed up the computer?
Many people believe that CCleaner is a maintenance tool that automatically improves the performance of their computers. Actually, CCleaner cleans your discs by deleting temporary files, or files that take up a lot of space. This frees up room on your hard disk, which can result in improved performance.
Features of CCleaner
- Advanced Registry Cleaner
- Automatic Updates
- Cleans internet browser
- Cleans unused files
- Faster Computer
- Privacy Protection
- Real-time Monitoring
- Removes temp files
- Intuitive UI and fast
- User-friendly interface
- Extremely easy to use
What’s new in CCleaner Pro 5.61
- Improved Microsoft Edge cleaning
- New scheduling section (Pro only)
- Cache and saved password cleaning
- Improved SSD detection algorithm
- Minor interface improvements
- New Windows 10 compatibility
- System and Browser Monitoring
- New advanced cleaning options
- Updated various translations
- Other new features and improvements.
Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat files.
Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history.
Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, form history.
K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant.
Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts, and more.
Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip, and many more…
This software does NOT contain any Spyware, Adware, or Viruses.
CCleaner Version history
What’s new in CCleaner Professional Plus 5.62.7538
- Added cleaning for recent searches in Microsoft Outlook
- Some users of CCleaner will be able to preview the next iteration of our Easy Clean feature. We will fully roll out this feature in the coming weeks
- We have listened to your feedback and are testing improvements to the presentation of product offers during the installation
New in CCleaner v5.63.7540
- This release contains an important security update and some minor bug fixes and UI updates
What’s New in CCleaner Pro 5.64
This release includes a brand new feature, plus lots of user-focused improvements and changes. On top of that, we now support Microsoft’s new Edge Chromium browser.
- Health Check brings together CCleaner’s most popular tools in a new user-friendly interface to help users to easily maintain their PC
- In just a few clicks, users of any technical ability can clean, update and disable unnecessary startup apps in one go, to save space and boost speed, privacy and security
- Health Check replaces Easy Clean, following feedback from users on how it could be enhanced
Edge Chromium & browser cleaning improvements
- Added full support for Microsoft’s new Edge Chromium browser
- Fixed a bug in Google Earth cache cleaning
- If requested, CCleaner can now disable ‘Preloading’ in old Edge (allows complete cleaning)
User-friendly improvements to installer offers
- Offers for Avast and CCleaner products are now presented in a separate step in the installer
- Offers for Avast and CCleaner products are no longer checked by default
Farewell to Windows XP & Vista
- Version 5.64.7577 is the final planned build for Windows XP and Vista
- This version will only receive critical security updates
- Read our FAQs for further information and assistance
Other minor improvements
- Improved country embargo checks to reduce false positives
- Fixed a UI bug in the Scheduling interface
- Fixed a bug where the ‘OK’ button missing from some dialogue messages
- Removed Google Plus from the ‘About’ screen
What’s the new CCleaner Pro 5.65
- Added new areas in Internet Explorer’s LocalAppData
- Improved Internet Explorer cache cleaning
- Browser Smart Cleaning now supports Edge Chromium
- Health Check no longer shows a connection error incorrectly
- Improved wording around connection errors to avoid unnecessary confusion
- Fixed Health Check freezing in some cases when CCleaner is launched
- CCleaner is now translated into Bengali and Urdu
- Made improvements to various translations
- Fixed a bug where the Estonian language option was showing Slovenian
Bug Fixes & Minor Changes
- Fixed a bug where erroneous data was being added to the .ini file
What’s New in CCleaner 5.66
- Brave browser can now be cleaned independently
- Vivaldi browser can now be cleaned independently
- Fixed an issue where ‘Cookies’ was also deleting internet history and was incorrectly reporting large numbers of trackers
- Internet history is now deleted via the ‘History’ Privacy category, which also includes download history and recently typed URLs
What’s New in CCleaner 5.67 Version
This version of CCleaner brings more cleaning to Firefox, improvements to the delivery of our Professional trial guided experience, and some stability fixes for Windows 7 users.
- Added optional cleaning of Firefox crash reports
- Fixed a potential crash when CCleaner Professional, Business, or Tech Editions launch on Windows 7
- Fixes to the Professional trial to improve the delivery of its guided experience
What’s New in CCleaner v5.68
- Fixed browser extensions not being shown in Firefox and Chrome
- Fixed cleaning of ‘Last Download Location’ in Chromium browsers
- Users can now provide a comment with their rating
- Software Updater
- Software Updater displays a message when offline and a ‘Try Again’ button
What’s New in CCleaner 5.69
- Added cleaning support for Opera GX gaming browser
- Minor UI improvements
- Fixed DetectOS from|to syntax functionality in WinApp2
- Fixed occasional missing information in the Licence Information screen
What’s new in CCleaner 5.71
- Firefox internet cache cleaning now includes startup cache
- New! Added cleaning for Spotify to clean cached songs (but not your saved songs for offline use
- All users can now opt-out of offers for other products
What’s New in CCleaner 5.74
- The status of a CCleaner license is now clearer in the UI
- Disabled or expired licenses can now be reactivated from the app
- Improved screen reader navigation on the Cookies, Registry & Users screens
What’s New in CCleaner 5.75
- The ‘Cookies to Keep’ list can now import any text file
- Chrome Beta cleaning has been restored
- We fixed a silent crash when closing CCleaner
- We’ve made it clearer how Smart Cleaning settings interact with each other
- We’ve added a note to explain that Smart Cleaning uses the Custom Clean settings
- We’ve improved the wording of ‘Run CCleaner at startup’ to ‘Launch CC app windows each time the computer starts’
- The language list now lists languages in their native tongue
- We’ve fixed some text translations throughout the app
What’s New in CCleaner 7.76
- We now prevent invalid data from being imported to the ‘Cookies to Keep’ list
- We now clean up any of our dump files created more than 14 days ago when you run CCleaner
- We’ve made many improvements to NVDA screen reader support in Health Check
- We’ve improved NVDA support for reading checkbox lists and checkbox statuses
- Resolved a permissions error when enabling the ‘Save files to INI’ option
- Fixed an error when enabling the ‘Skip UAC’ option
- Fixed a rare bug where an update could unregister CCleaner Professional
- We’ve made some text labels clearer
What’s New in CCleaner 5.77
- Added Download History cleaning for Avast Secure Browser
- Updated the visual design of the product update sequence
- Fixed a bug where the system tray icon was displaying when it shouldn’t
- Fixed a rare bug where Update Notifications would be shown when they shouldn’t
- Improved support for screen readers in the purchase flow
- Fixed a bug where the license information could be reset and lost
What’s New in CCleaner 5.78
- Restored support for local domains to the ‘Cookies To Keep’ whitelist
- We have disabled the ‘Wipe Free Space’ feature while we investigate reports of erroneous data erasure
- You can now choose to use standard cleaning rules or Custom Clean for scheduled cleans
- Fixed a bug where unchecking Smart Cleaning did not uncheck its child options
New Onboarding Flow
- We’ve added a new quick start guide called Help Hub that is active during a trial for some users
- The new CCleaner onboarding experience fully supports NVDA screen reader and meets WCAG AA requirements
- Tab navigation order through different sections of the app window is now more consistent
- Improved Search Field labeling for NVDA
- Fixed an issue where Disk Analyzer would hang at the end of analysis if NVDA was running
CCleaner Working key
C2YW-5VYB-NRAS-3ZAK-SZPC C2YW-6MKA-FVQD-558M-EZPC C2YW-DA26-QSH5-RVMV-AZPC C2YW-NJS6-DNCX-E6SY-CZPC C2YW-PRSH-BXK3-C3YK-IZPC
How to Download CCleaner Crack
- Download CCleaner Crack Key
- Disconnect from the internet
- Extract and install the program (launch setup)
- Launch the program and use provided Keygen
- Use pre-generated Serial and register with it!#
- #Use any for License Name, eg: freecrackdownload.com
- Always block the program in your firewall app!
- Or just extract and launch the portable version