Bulk Image Downloader
Bulk Image Downloader is an application specifically developed to help you download large photo galleries with just a single click and only a few configurations.
The great thing about this tool is not necessarily the fact that it can do such a great job with online image galleries, but that it supports videos, which means you don’t have to use dedicated software solutions anymore.
Bulk Image Downloader Chrome:
Bulk Image Downloader (BID) makes it easy to download full-sized images from almost any thumbnailed web gallery. Supports the most popular image hosts such as imagevenue, imagefap, Flickr and too many others to list here. This extension adds a button to Chrome allowing you to quickly open the current web page with BID.
What is Bulk Image Downloader?
Bulk Image Downloader (BID) is a simple to use yet powerful image downloading tool.
Apart from simply downloading all the images on a web page it can also locate and download full-sized images from almost any thumbnailed web gallery. A thumbnailed web gallery is a web page containing thumbnailed (small-sized) images that each link to full-sized images or to secondary pages containing the full-sized images.
How can you download bulk images from a website?
- Start your browser and then browse to a web page containing the web gallery you’d like to download. In the examples below, we are downloading from flickr.com, but the information and techniques can be applied to any other web site.
- Right-click inside the page and select “Open current page with BID”.
- BID will start and automatically scan the web page for thumbnailed image links. After a few seconds, it will display a list of images
Bulk Image Downloader Crack Features:
- Image Host Support:
BID works with almost all popular image hosting sites, such as Flickr, imagevenue, imagefap, Imageshack, imagebam, etc.
- Social Networking Sites:
BID supports album downloading from sites such as facebook, myspace, and twitter related hosts like tweetphoto.com, twitpic.com, yfrog.com
- Full-Sized Images:
BID uses an advanced heuristic scoring method to locate full-sized images. This means BID can work on most galleries automatically, with no user configuration necessary.
- Batch Downloading:
Automatically download from huge lists of gallery URLs via the integrated Queue Manager.
- Web Browser Integration:
BID integrates with IE, Opera, FireFox and Chrome. Just right-click inside your browser window and select “Open current page with BID”
- Web Forum Support:
BID can scan multi-page forum threads and quickly extract all image links
- Multi-Page Gallery Downloads:
BID can detect and download from most popular multi page web galleries out of the box.
- Password Protected Websites:
Bulk Image Downloader key will prompt for user names and passwords if the web site requires them.
- Video Downloading:
It’s not just for images – BID also supports VIDEO downloading from YouTube, Google Video, DailyMotion, MetaCafe, MegaVideo, YouPorn, PornHub, RedTube, Tube8, MegaPorn, MovieFap as well as directly linked video files (.avi, .wmv, .mpeg, .mov, .flv, etc)
- Embedded images:
Apart from locating and downloading full sized imaged, BID can also download images embedded on a page
- Sequenced image filenames (fusker):
BID supports ‘ranged’ URLs for sequenced image downloading. Image
BID checks every image to make sure it’s been downloaded correctly. Invalid images are retried automatically.
- Resume Downloads:
BID will resume downloads from the point at which the connection was broken.
- Multi-Threaded Downloading:
BID can download up to 50 images at once. Download those galleries quickly!
- Redirection Resolution:
Some sites use image redirection “services” like image cash, urlcash, etc. to display adverts before redirecting to the image host. BID automatically resolves these types of links.
- File name unmangling:
BID will retrieve the correct file name from image hosts that scramble filenames (where possible), such as imagevenue, imagefap.
- Generate File names:
Optionally create your own sequenced file names for image hosts that scramble the file names,
- Export Galleries to HTML or BB Code:
Quickly generate gallery code suitable for pasting into web forums.
- Advanced Configuration:
New in Bulk Image Downloader 188.8.131.52
- Save Time: No more endless clicking and right-clicking to “save image as”
- It just works: No complicated configuration or project files need to be set up.
- You’re in control: Preview images as thumbnails or in full size before downloading. Only download those you want.
- Automated Downloads: Queue up multiple galleries for automated unattended downloading with the BID.
- Queue Manager: Great for TGP sites and web forums.One tool for all sites: Stop switching between different downloaders for different web sites. BID does them all.
What’s new in Bulk Image Downloader 5.49 Latest Version
- Support for MS Edge Chromium beta – BID will now load cookies from MS Edge Chromium if launched from MS Edge Chromium.
- BID can be configured to load cookies from MS Edge Chromium on the “Configuration” tab. The BID Chrome extension already works on MS Edge Chromium and can be installed via the Chrome Web Store
- Kitty-kats.net forum support updated (Cloudflare protection). Note that BID may fail to load a page the first time – just rescan to try again. Once done pages should load correctly without any retries required.
- imgsrc support updated (for password-protected galleries.
- Auto-generated filename padding size can now be set via Advanced Config->General->Generated file names numeric padding (default is 4, e.g. 0001*, 0002*, etc)
- Delays added to VK api calls (1 second) to prevent possible errors when calling API functions too often
What’s new in Bulk Image Downloader 5.71
- imagevenue support updated
- 1x.com support added
- Flickr API settings (Advanced Configuration) were not editable – fixed
- e621 net support updated (multiple tag search now loads multiple pages)
- pornhub image gallery support updated
- BID Queue Manager updated to prevent possible endless
What’s New in Bulk Image Downloader 5.83
- fixed bug that might have caused problems with file renaming and could have left files saved with no extension
- fixed issue with some thumbnails not being detected if “Save images using image title as file name” advanced config option enabled
- furaffinity[.]net support updated
What’s New in Bulk Image Downloader 5.86
- facebook support updated
- xhamster photo gallery support updated
- girlsreleased support updated
- fapcholic support added
- nsfwalbum support updated
- ning support added
- imgspice support updated
- vipr support updated
- mtrtxz support updated
- toptoon support added
- comic nave support added
How to Register Bulk Image Downloader With Crack
- Download Bulk Image Downloader
- Disconnect from the internet
- Extract and install the program
- Copy all files from Crack to program install dir#
- Always launch the program from the “loader”
- Install extensions (just drag and drop to browser)
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never let the program to apply any updates.