What is AOMEI Backupper
AOMEI Backupper Professional is complete is a backup software designed for both Windows PC and Server users to backup and restores system and files, restore and clone software for any version of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP
What is aomei?
AOMEI Backupper Standard is the top free backup & restore software within a friendly GUI. You can simply use it to backup and restore system, disk, partition, files and folders, sync files. It is also a powerful cloning software that protects your data security from disaster for PCs and Laptops.
AOMEI Backupper Overview
Keeping one’s computer files as secure as possible is a regular job for most users, and they resort to creating a routine, if not daily, backups just to ensure that hardware failure or malware infections cannot damage their information.
AOMEI Backupper Pro is one of the utilities that can come in handy for creating backups of your most important data.
Effortlessly backup files, folders, drives or partitions:
- Considering the application is accompanied by an intuitive graphic interface, so you will not experience any difficulty in choosing the source of your backup and specify the target location that fits your needs best.
- You can backup your documents, directories, HDD drives and partitions in line with the program you created. In addition, you can define the kind of backup you’re interested in, be it full, incremental or differential.
- Not only can you restore your data just as easily, by simply choosing the origin backup and the target folder you prefer, but you can also clone partitions and disks.
Create bootable rescue media and check backup images:
- Among the additional dependable functions of AOMEI Backupper key, there’s the verification of the backup image to ensure its data integrity has not been altered and you will have the ability to restore data at any point in the long run.
- When it comes to creating a bootable CD, DVD or USB drive you can choose between a Linux- or a Windows-based one, depending on your preferences.
- AOMEI Backupper Crack may also be used to combine several incremental pictures to one or to mount a picture to an electronic partition so you can explore its contents via My Computer.
Versatile and intuitive backup software:
- Overall, AOMEI is over another program for backing up data, as it supports not just files and folders, but also drives and partitions.
- Moreover, its complementary elements come in handy for all experts who wish to get control over the backup images they created or who wish to rapidly create bootable rescue media. partitions.
Best Free Backup Software for Windows And Server
- EaseUS Todo Backup.
- AOMEI Backupper Standard.
- Cobian Backup.
- FileFort Backup.
- BackUp Maker.
- DriveImage XML.
- COMODO Backup.
- Redo Backup.
EaseUS Todo Backup:
EaseUS Todo Backup can back up individual files and/or whole folders to and from a location on a local drive or network folder, as well as save backups to a free cloud storage service. In addition to particular, custom content, EaseUS Todo Backup can also back up an entire disk, partition, or system drive.
Four backup types are supported with AOMEI Backupper Standard: disk backup, partition backup, file/folder backup, and system backup.
You can also clone a partition or entire disk to another drive with AOMEI Backupper.
All backed up data, no matter the type, is held in one single file, which can be saved to a local or external drive as well as a shared network folder.
AOMEI Backupper supports encrypting a backup with a password, setting a custom compression level, receiving email notifications once backups have completed, splitting a backup into pieces of a custom size (like for CDs and DVDs), and choosing between an exact backup (copies used and unused space) or an intelligent sector backup (just backs up used space).
Cobian Backup can backup files, drives, and folders to and from all the following locations: local disk, FTP server, network share, external drive, or a manual location. Any or all of these destinations can be used alongside the others for both the source and backup locations.
FileFort Backup lets you back up files to a BKZ file, self-extracting EXE file, ZIP file, or a regular mirror backup that simply copies the files to the destination.
A wizard walks you through the backup process to help you specify what files should be backed up and where they should go. You can back up multiple folders and/or individual files to an external drive, CD/DVD/Blu-ray, network folders, or another folder on the same drive as the source files.
Backups made with BackUp Maker can be restricted to run on certain days of the week or month, can launch when you log on or off, can be scheduled to run every so-many minutes, and can even be automatically launched only if a certain USB device is plugged in.
DriveImage XML can back up the system drive or any other attached drive, to just two files that can then be stored on a network folder, local disk, or external drive.
A DAT file is made that contains the actual data that’s on the drive while a small XML file is built to keep descriptive information regarding the backup.
AOMEI Backupper Pro Key Features
- An advanced and powerful compression algorithm
- Backup one or multiple partitions/volumes
- Clone disk partition or full disk drive
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups
- Copy hard drive contents to solid state drive
- Copy one hard drive to another with ease
- Create incremental and differential backups
- Easily and quickly restore the system partition
- Easy-to-use backup and recovery software
- Explore image files and restore them back
- Free for home users and commercial use
- Fully support capacities greater than 2TB
- One-click backup partition or disk drive
- Prevent unauthorized access with password
- Restore files and folders from image file
- Securely backup PC and Server with ease
- Supports all storages (IDE, SATA, SSD, etc.)
- Supports MBR, GPT, external drive/USB disk
- Support to clone small disk to larger disk
- Create a bootable rescue disk, and more.
How can you Take Backup
- Set up a schedule to back up your system and all files automatically, supporting daily, weekly, and monthly.
Event-triggered Schedule Backups
- Automatically perform backup tasks based on user logon & logoff and system startup & shutdown.
Incremental & Differential Backups
- On the basis of a full backup, save time and storage space by only backing up changed data.
- Automatically delete old backup images based on specified values (the age or the number) to save backup disk space.
Command Line Backup
- Create backups from the command prompt or using a batch (.bat) file for unattended processing.
- Create a backup image without closing running applications and restarting the computer.
What’s New in AOMEI Backupper Pro 5.1.0
- New real-time file synchronization
- New support to cloud drive desktop
- Improved the graphical interface
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
New in AOMEI Backupper 5.3.0
- AOMEI Backupper 5.3 is able to be controlled and managed as clients by AOMEI Centralized Backupper 2.2 to perform backup scheme from one central management console
- The program crashes because of hundreds of thousands of files in NAS/Share folder
What’s New in AOMEI Backupper Pro 5.5
- Optimized the speed of file backup and file sync.
- Optimized the function to edit task.
- Added the ability to switch a sync task between real-time sync and other types of scheduled sync.
- Fixed issue: the path is too long to perform file sync.
- Fixed issue: unable to only restore individual files from a file backup in some situations.
- Fixed issue: unable to delete Windows scheduled task in some Vista systems.
What’s New in AOMEI Backupper 5.6
- Added new function: wake computer from sleep or hibernate mode to run scheduled tasks.
- An optimized calculation method of “Run one time everyday” option in “Event triggers” in order to make calculation time consistent with computer time.
- Optimized the “USB plugin” prompt delay popup when the system in high DPI.
- Optimized backup scheme to automatically delete old backups based on specified values.
- Optimized backup method for a BitLocker partition: the program will no longer backup a BitLocker-encrypted
- partition with sector-by-sector after being decrypted.
- Fixed issue: “Configuration changes that require a full backup” prompts when performing incremental backup after restoring disk or partition to the original location.
- Fixed issue: the differential backup scheme doesn’t take effect in some cases.
- Fixed issue: there is no detailed prompt information for network connection failed except for error code 311.
- Fixed issue: error code 4162 occurs when restoring files larger than 4GB to BitLocker-encrypted partition.
- Fixed issue: file system damaged after restoring a BitLocker-encrypted partition to the original location.
- Fixed issue: failed to assign drive letters when restoring the system under Windows PE.
- Fixed issue: file backup crashes since too many files are currently in use.
- Fixed issue: error code 4123 occurs when performing incremental or differential backup again for restored GPT disk partitions.
- Fixed issue: the restore task for File Sync completed successfully but the file does not exist.
- Fixed issue: switching the schedule type to “Real-time Sync”, “USB plugin”, or “Event triggers” will not work when editing tasks.
What’s New in AOMEI Backupper Version 5.7
- Added Automatic Update: allow users to keep AOMEI Backupper updated without having to re-download the installation package and install manually.
- Fixed issue: error code 4102 occurs when backing up some data in Outlook and OneDrive.
- Fixed issue: the Incremental Backup Scheme doesn’t take effect.
What’s New in AOMEI Backupper Version Version 5.9
- Added “Mirror Sync”: always keep the files in the destination exactly the same as the source directory. Any extra files in the destination will be removed.
- Optimized “Real-Time Sync”: separate out “Real-Time Sync” from “Schedule” as one of the sync modes so that it can be easy to reach. With “Real-Time Sync” mode, any deletions in the source directory will be synced to the destination by default.
- Added an option on “Basic Sync”: allow you to choose whether or not to sync the deletions in the source directory to destination. In other words, when files are deleted from the source directory, the same files in the destination directory will also be deleted.
- Fixed issue: computer slow shutdown caused by AOMEI Backupper Service.
What’s New in AOMEI Backupper 6.0
- Added “Two-Way Sync”: any changes in the source or destination directory will be synced to the other side.
- Redesigned “Tools” interface: a modernized look and all tools can be easy to access.
- Added “Clear Logs”: unnecessary logs can be deleted.
- Optimized “Automatic Update”.
- Fixed issue: Windows Task Scheduler doesn’t run because the installation directory changed after updating AOMEI Backupper.
- Fixed issue: “Incremental Backup Scheme” doesn’t take effect.
- Fixed issue: hidden folders become unhidden after restore.
What’s New in AOMEI Backupper 6.1
- Added “Share/NAS Management”: add and manage network shared or NAS devices, which can be selected as a backup target path.
- Fixed issue: the program crashes because of excessive memory usage during real-time sync.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, the system cannot boot after cloning it from GPT disk to MBR disk.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, the system cannot boot after restoring the system image created on the GPT disk to the second partition of the MBR disk.
- Fixed issue: no image file when backing up files in some systems.
- Fixed issue: the program crashes when performing sync tasks in Windows XP.
What’s New in AOMEI Backupper 6.2
- Optimized the “Event triggers”.
- Fixed issue: tasks disappeared for no reason.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, the computer cannot boot after system clone.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, Two-Way sync task failed after deleting files in source directory.
- Fixed issue: the port of SSL/TLS encryption in “Email Notification” cannot be modified.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, computer cannot boot from destination disk after system restore.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, the target computer cannot boot after universal restore.
- Fixed issue: BSOD occurred due to AOMEI Backupper’s drivers.
- Fixed issue: the program cannot recognize the OneDrive desktop app.
- Fixed issue: “Space Management Scheme” doesn’t take effect.
What’s New in AOMEI Backupper 6.4
- Added “AOMEI Backupper Recovery Environment” creation tool: create AOMEI Backupper recovery environment and add it into the Windows boot options menu so that it’s convenient to perform backup/restore operations when the system crashes.
- Added new language: Polish is now available. Learn how to change the language on AOMEI Backupper>>
- Added priority setting: customize the priority of AOMEI Backupper in the Windows Task Manager.
- Added Share/NAS connected status: the program will prompt users when Share/NAS connection fails.
- Optimized the backup process: automatically skip temporary files in the OneDrive folder when backup.
- Fixed issue: the program sometimes gets stuck when refreshing in a Windows PE environment.
AOMEI Backupper Serial Keys
AOMEI Backupper Professional License Code: AMPR-443TV-87Z90-5LWFT AOMEI Backupper Server License Code: AMSE-RVY06-BS788-O550S AOMEI Backupper Technician (Plus) License Code: AMEN-L49P9-76B27-U9J38
How To Crack AOMEI Backupper
Download AOMEI Backupper Pro With Crack
- Download AOMEI Backupper License Key
- Disconnect from the internet
- Unpack and install the program
- Run License Cleaner.bat
- Edit Version.ini in the Backupper installation folder and set versionCode=3
- 3 -> Professional
- 4 -> Server
- 5 -> Technician
- 6 -> Technician Plus
- Copy Registrator into the Backupper installation folder, run it, and register with serial