DAEMON Tools is a virtual drive and optical disc authoring program for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS.
What is Daemon Tools Lite used for?
DAEMON Tools Lite is a virtual DVD-ROM emulator based on a SCSI Miniport driver. It emulates max. 4 DVD-ROM drives and works with CD/DVD images created by many burning programs. It is great on notebooks without a physical CD-/DVD-ROM drive or to save akku power and speed up CD/DVD access.
What is Daemon Tools Pro?
Professional software with a classic interface. Since the 2000s, DAEMON Tools Pro is known as powerful and professional emulation software to work with disc images and virtual drives. Times change, but DAEMON Tools Pro remains a fan-favorite imaging tool.
Key features of DAEMON Tools Crack
Must-have imaging tools:
Mount: all popular types of images
MDX, MDS and ISO files
your favorite images at hand
Set advanced options while creating images from discs
Make a custom image from files and folders
Make a virtual Audio CD from music tracks
Change and save images to MDS, MDX or ISO formats
A file with the imitation of physical HDD partition
A part of random-access memory formatted as a storage
To keep sensitive data protected
Burn a selected image to the optical disc
Create an Audio CD or a disc with files and folders
Copy all data and partition info of one physical disc to another
Erase a rewritable disc fully or quickly to use it again
Write a bootable image of operating system to a USB stick
Protect your private data on a USB stick with password
- Switch from optical discs
to USB flash drives with DAEMON Tools
New in DAEMON Tools Lite 10.11:
- Mount and add BIN, DAA and WIM files to Images
- Mount FLAC, WAV and APE tracks
- Choose the folders to share with Ultra
New in DAEMON Tools Lite 10
- Browse shared folders and mobile devices with Catch!
- Mount ISO.WV images
What’s New in DAEMON Tools Ultra
- Edit and convert Linux bootable images
- Create a Bootable USB for Linux in MBR+BIOS mode
- Try improved file transfer with Catch! in the local network
- Choose networks in which Catch! for Android works in a background mode
- Browse remote devices with Catch! for iOS
- Fixed: USB devices shared via iSCSI Target could not be opened from Ultra
- Fixed: Random crash while selecting the Project name in Burn a Data Disc wizard
- Fixed: Minor bugs
How to Crack DAEMON Tools Ultra?
- Download DAEMON Tools Lite patch
- Disconnect from the Internet
- Extract and install the program
- Launch the program for the first time, then exit
- Make sure that the program not in running#
- Launch the Patch as admin and click on Patch
- Never let the program to apply updates (block)