About PDFelement Pro
PDFelement is a powerful and versatile PDF editor software to create, edit, combine, and convert PDF into editable documents. Wondershare PDFelement (formerly known as Wondershare PDF Editor) allows the creations and modifications of text, graphics, watermarks, objects and pretty much any attribute of PDF documents. The program supports all popular document formats such as Microsoft Office files, and hundreds of other file types.
Wondershare PDFelement is a software solution designed to bring together all the standard and necessary tools that are PDF-related.
With it, you are able to view documents, create new from other files, edit existing ones, convert them to other formats and even sign them using valid signatures.
Wondershare PDFelement displays a more than comprehensive interface. At its core, you have a large preview section, a ribbon-like top panel that should be familiar to you, and a side toolbar that lets you view the thumbnails, bookmarks, annotations, and search for content.
The application enables you to open any PDF document and with a few clicks, you can add text or access the OCR tool. You can open and work with multiple files at the same time, extract specific pages and even combine PDF documents.
As far as exporting the document content is concerned, with Wondershare PDFelement it is possible to convert the original to DOC, XLS, PPT, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, ePub, HTML, and RTF formats. This is one of the many reasons for which this application is ideal when it comes to transferring crucial data that is needed by different third-party applications.
Wondershare PDFelement allows you to insert additional content into a PDF document without affecting its initial quality. It’s possible to add images, links, watermarks, stamps, notes, highlights and use different tools to create annotations. It also offers you the means to apply an open password to a PDF and apply various types of permissions which make sure that no unauthorized person can copy, edit, or extract content.
What is PDFelement?
PDFelement is a powerful, yet easy-to-use PDF editing system where you can create, organize, and secure your files. Their up-to-date text editor supports intelligent paragraph recognition which matches different fonts and styles.
How do you use PDFelement?
- Drag and drop a PDF file into PDFelement 6 window after opening it.
- Click the “Open File” button to browse the PDF files on your computer to open or choose from the “Recent” list to open directly.
- Click the “Edit PDF” box to select your PDF file to open, it will go into the Edit tab directly.
Can you edit a PDF?
Then edit these converted PDFs in Microsoft Office (or Google Docs) and export the modified files back into PDF format using any PDF writer. You can edit PDFs in Word or, if your PDF document is mostly text, you may use the desktop version of Stanza to convert that PDF into a Word document.
How to edit PDF files For Free?
- Open a file in Acrobat.
- Click on the Edit PDF tool in the right pane.
- Click the text or image you wish to edit.
- Add or edit text on the page.
- Add, replace, move, or resize images on the page using selections from the Objects list.
Does Google have a PDF editor?
Right-click on the file you wish to upload and select “Open with > Google Docs”. In the pop-up window, browse and select the target image and then click “Open” to import it. Now you can edit the text within the PDF file.
Best Free PDF Editor for Windows 10
After considering the above factors, we’ve come to the conclusion that PDFelement is the best free PDF editor for Windows 10. It allows you to create, edit, convert and make annotations on your PDF documents, and its range of embedded tools will allow you to work with your PDF files easily. Download the free trial of this simple PDF editor free Windows 10 now.
Top 10 best PDF Editors
- Nitro Pro
- Adobe® Acrobat® XI Pro
- Foxit Phantom PDF
- Sejda PDF Editor
- PDF-XChange Editor
- Soda PDF
- PDF Buddy
PDFelement is an outstanding Windows 10 PDF editor that tops the list. It is a worthy alternative to Adobe Acrobat, which has been widely regarded as the industry standard when it comes to PDF editing. The good thing is that this wonderful PDF editor has a free trial that comes with basic PDF editing solutions. Meanwhile, the paid version offers good value for the cost, as it is affordable when compared to other PDF editors.
It boasts of a lot of incredible features which include annotating, editing, and converting PDFs to other formats, add a signature and filling PDF forms. In fact, this best Windows 10 PDF editor gives you a complete solution to edit PDF files like never before. Download this simple PDF editor now.
- Windows System Support: Best PDF reader and editor for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Mac System Support: Highly compatible with all macOS from 10.10 to the latest High Sierra 10.13
The Nitro Pro PDF editor offers many PDF editing features similar to other PDF editors for Windows 10 listed above. Its features include the ability to edit, create and merge, review, and collaborate among others. In addition, the Nitro editor will allow you to fill, sign, and secure your PDF files. It supports all windows operating systems and comes in 2 versions, personal and business. The personal version costs $159.99 and has its own set of more advanced features.
Note: It can work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 PDF editor
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro:
There is no doubt that the Adobe Acrobat PDF editor set the pace for PDF editing and is widely regarded as a best PDF editing tool for Windows 10, however, it is considered to be overpriced. It is important to note that PDF editing is not just for large businesses but also for individuals and small businesses, and therefore the price is critical. But Adobe is still a great PDF editor with top-class features that helps users convert, edit, and annotate among other functions.
Note: This PDF editor can be compatible with all Windows systems.
Foxit Phantom PDF:
This is another PDF text editor capable of editing your PDF files in Windows systems. Apart from the editing feature, Phantom PDF can also perform other functions including merging and splitting PDFs, annotating and sharing PDF files, creating PDF forms, and converting PDFs to other file formats. What’s more, you can also add encryption to PDFs, redact PDFs and sign PDFs.
Note: It supports all Windows systems as well.
This PDF reader and writer may not be as well-known of software, but it still made it on our list of the best free PDF editor tools for windows. It is also a word processor which means that you can edit files easily like you would with a word document. AbleWord supports to reformat images, add or edit headers and footers, and tables, among other useful functions. It also includes spell check and other functions.
Note: It can be used to edit PDF on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP
Sejda PDF Editor:
Sejda is a free PDF editor on our list and this is due to its impressive features. It allows you to edit your PDF files easily. Apart from editing PDFs, it can also add signatures on PDF files, add comments and links on PDFs, create fillable PDF forms, edit the content in PDF documents.
Note: Work as a PDF editor software for all Windows systems
Nuance Power PDF:
The Nuance Power PDF editor for Windows can convert, annotate, edit and add encryption on your PDF documents. As another best PDF editor software, this PDF editor also boasts unique features such as voice note recognition technology. This makes it possible to add notes to your PDF files by simply speaking them instead of typing them out.
Note: It is compatible with all Windows platforms
This PDF editor is regarded as one of the best free PDF editors for Windows because it offers good value for its price. Like other PDF editors mentioned in this list, it enables you to edit PDF documents with ease. When it comes to editing or doing basic tasks in PDF, Soda PDF remains one of the best. Soda PDF comes with three versions: Standard, Professional, and Pro+OCR. However, all versions will allow you to perform editing and converting tasks. The difference between the versions is that some come with more advanced features. For example, the PRO+OCR is the only version that can allow the conversion of scanned PDF document into an editable and searchable PDF file.
Note: Soda is also compatible with all Windows platform
This is another one of the best free PDF editors in 2020. You do not need to download and install it on your PC to edit PDFs for free. It is a free PDF editor for Windows that allows you to edit PDFs files online easily. There’s no need to download a PDF editor, as everything is done online.
Note: This free PDF editor software works on all Windows systems, from XP to 10
PDFescape is another PDF editor for Windows that we thought should be in our top 10. It boasts many features which include editing text and images, merging PDFs, printing to PDF, annotation, and password protection of PDF files among others. It comes in 3 versions: Free, Premium and Ultimate. All three versions have different features and pricing.
Note: This PDF editor works on Windows XP, Vista, 7,8 and 10
Features of Wondershare PDFelement Crack Version
- Created PDF files from almost any document. Wondershare PDFelement is a powerful PDF Creator as well. It saves every document which can be opened on your computer as a PDF file.
- Total Text Edit. Wondershare PDFelement lets you add text anywhere in the document and freely adjust font style, size, color, and alignment.
- Convert PDF to Word/Excel/Powerpoint/HTML/EPUB/RTF and more. Easily and quickly convert PDF to editable Microsoft Office documents and EPUB eBooks.
- Advanced Annotation. With an array of conversation bubbles, shapes, and highlighters, bring attention to the important or unwanted text. Also, use underline and strikethrough tools, and even add sticky notes.
- Sign PDF files and forms with certified digital signatures.
- Protect PDF files. Wondershare PDFelement empowers you to take full control of users’ access to your PDF files by adding password or restrictions.
- Edit and fill out PDF forms. Wondershare PDFelement lets you edit and fill out PDF forms that come with interactive fields.
Change History of PDFelement
What’s New in PDFelement Professional 7
- Support subtract and divide for form calculation.
- Support to print with different units of the page size.
- Change the default open file path and save the file path the same as last time.
- Fixed the crash issue that might happen in certain situations.
What’s New in Wondershare PDFelement 7.5
- New (re-designed) user interface
- New automated form field recognition
- More interactive form field creation
- New batch convert process capability
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
New in Wondershare PDFelement 8.0
- Extended data extraction capability, you can now mark and extract information from any type of PDF documents.
- Now support page labeling, you can label pages with meaningful descriptions rather than just page numbers.
- Added support to adjust page boxes.
- Now you can select multiple annotations or form-type objects, and apply changes to their properties all at once.
- Now you can paste the images in the clipboard directly in edit mode.
- Now you can add predefined code sets and entries for redaction marks.
- Improved the table recognition algorithm of the conversion engine, the correlated conversion results are greatly improved.
- Improved the loading speed of the image-type objects.
- Corrections and improvements in many small details.
Windows [XP/ Vista/ 7/*] 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
1.0 GHz processor
512 MB RAM (Memory)
500 MB free disk space
1024 x 768 display
How to Crack PDFelement
- Download PDFelement Crack
- Disconnect from the internet
- Extract and install the program
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Launch as admin the Patch, and click on “Patch”
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never update and always block in your firewall!