PDF-XChange Editor comes as a powerful PDF editor that bundles a variety of features to work on existing documents and save with new changes.
Text documents are usually to compose and edit, but it’s not the same when handling PDF files. These are preferred for their level of security, and the possibility to hold different types of content. In this regard, PDF-XChange Editor comes as a powerful PDF editor which bundles a variety of features to work on existing documents and save with new changes.
How to edit a PDF in the XChange editor?
Edit PDF Text or Image. Once the document is open, click on “Edit” in the main toolbar to open the editing options. To edit the text, click on “Edit Text” and then click on the text you wish to edit. A text box will appear around the text.
How to insert an image into a PDF XChange?
Open the document into which you want to paste the image in PDF-XChangeEditor/Viewer. 4. Right-click at the desired location and click Paste in the shortcut menu, or press (Ctrl+v), to Paste the image.
How you make PDF XChange editor default?
- Right, Click Your PDF. Right-click on a PDF file. Click on “Open with” > “Choose another app”.
- Change Default Viewer. A pop-up window will prompt you to choose your preferred software. Tick the “Always use this app” checkbox and click “OK”.
How do I convert a PDF to a PDF file using XChange?
- Open a file in Acrobat.
- Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
- Choose Microsoft Word as your export format, and then choose Word Document.
- Click Export. If your PDF contains scanned text, Acrobat will run text recognition automatically.
- Name the Word file and save it in the desired location.
Can PDF XChange convert PDF to Excel?
How to convert a PDF file to Excel: Open a file in Acrobat. Click on the Export PDFtool in the right pane. Choose the spreadsheet as your export format, and then select Microsoft Excel Workbook.
How can I check the license key of the PDF-XChange Editor?
- To check the license key, open PDF-XChange Editor, and then go to Help => License Key
- The Registration Info will show the status of the installed license key.
PDF-XChange Editor Plus Features
Use the Quick Launch feature to search for and launch commands in PDF-XChange Editor.
- Paste Copied Text as Plain Text:
The Paste as Plain Text feature can be used to paste the copied text into documents as plain text.
- Spell Check Dictionaries:
The dictionaries for the Spell-Check feature have been updated in V8.
The new Overtype feature makes it possible to type over existing text. Press Insert to enable/disable this feature.
The Resources Updater feature makes it possible to update languages for OCR, Spell Check Dictionaries and other resources without the need to restart the application.
- Convert CSV File Data to a PDF Table:
The CSVToPDF plugin has been added in this build, which makes it possible to convert CSV file data to a PDF table.
- Transformation Functionality Added to the Arrange Tab:
It is now possible to transform selected content via the Arrange tab.
- Move Open Documents to the Recycle Bin:
The “Move to Trash” feature makes it possible to move open documents directly into the recycle bin.
- Convert Lines to Distance Annotations:
New commands have been added in this build that makes it possible to convert line annotations to distance annotations and polyline annotations to perimeter annotations.
New SharePoint options have been added in V8 – options for a default version and comment used during automatic check-in, as well as an option to recreate all necessary folders when saving files to a non-existent path.
What’s New in PDF-XChange Editor Plus 8.0:
- Extended multi-language document OCR
- New fillable forms and dynamic stamps
- New supports Google Drive and OneDrive
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
What’s Changed in PDF-XChange Editor Plus latest version
- Added a new option for the Hand tool to have the ability to select text and images. Look to the Hand Tool’s Format tab.
- Quick Launch: added highlighting of found strings.
- Added a new notification for users who have hidden all toolbars (often accidentally): it now shows an additional button to restore the visibility of all toolbars. This notification is located on the application’s caption, on the right.
- Added a Rasterize Pages feature that allows rasterizing all of a pages’ content, comments and form fields with predefined settings.
- Google Send and Google Webmail email providers added
- Added Marquee selection of text blocks for Highlight Text Blocks mode of Edit Content
- Fixed an issue with show unpinned group on history panel.
- Fixed a possible issue with editing form fields with time formatting in XFA
- Fixed an uncommon issue with some stamps
Fixed an issue with link borders in some poorly formed PDF files.
- Fixed an issue with loading of invalid layouts in the main-frame panes (in some difficult cases it made parts of the opened document invisible)
- Fixed an issue with Scrolling in FullScreen on Tablets(SurfacePro).
- Fixed an issue with the Main-Frame when TabletMode is activated and the OnScreen-Keyboard is visible before Editor is displayed (Frame-window was clipped by the overlapping keyboard).
- Fixed several issues with the QuickLaunch feature in cases when it was invisible because command-pane was compacted.
- Fixed slow-closing/exit of the application in one specific case when it was saving the last session and verifying the locations of the last opened documents and this verification took a long time.Fixed an issue with displaying the ‘&’ symbol in the application’s Title bar
- Fixed an issue with auto-closing the Document-details Preview Popu-up when the Ribbon’s File menu is closed by Esc.
- Fixed showing pages as blank during ZoomIn/ZoomOut.
- Fixed hyphen recognition in PDF text.
- Smoother digitizer input.
- Fixed thumbnail to bookmark page location issues.
- Google Drive – Open from URL functionality fixed
- Google Drive – several issues with accessible for Read-Only files fixed
- Google Drive, OneDrive, Box.com a saving of deleted from server files fixed
- Bug fixes for Edit Content tool and Highlight Text Blocks mode
- Improved measuring tools: precision, group and decimal separator can now be specified.
- Improved XFA support.
What’s New in PDF XChange version 8.0.336.0 Latest Version
- Added posibility for DnD of commands from the QuickLaunch-bar onto toolbars/menus.
- Fixed a possible issue with text positioning when two or more PDF fonts are used in one line of text.
- Fixed, in the Portable version of the Editor, an issue with handling non built-in stamp collections as read-only.
- Fixed issue with positioning of baloon-tooltips on monitors with negative x-coordinates.
- Fixed trouble with OCR performance on machines with multi-cores CPU.
- Fixed issue with Gallery of Comment Styles on toolbar-area: when it was narrow, some elements could be
- invisible because they went beyond the right edge of the dropdown-window
- Fixed some minor collision-effects between QuickLaunch-bar and handling of keyboard-cues for toolbars.
- Changed default settings for document password security to use a more modern method.
What’s New in PDF XChange 8.0.337
- Added a possibility to Flatten Layers in Editor
- Added a possibility to Populate PDF Forms from CSV data sheet.
- Added Outlook Webmail email provider.
- Paste Special feature implemented.
- Added new %[FolderTitle] macro for new file names generation.
- Ability to Paste files, text, rtf and images as new attachments in document (via Attachments pane).
- Ability to Paste text, rtf and images as new pages in document (via Thumbnails pane).
- Implemented doc.importTextData method.
- Implemented undocumented doc.createIcon method.
- Added creation/modification of ‘Caret’ annotations.
- Added a possibility to export whole PDF file to a single Excel Sheet.
- Added new Text Correction Tool (in Comment tab) especially for the fast reviews/corrections of text: to mark the selected text to be deleted (via pressing Del key) or to add a note to Replace it (via direct typing or by Paste new text from the clipboard), or to add a note to
- Insert new text in specified position of text on the page (via pressing Ins key or using Paste feature, or by direct typing).
- Pencil Tool: added pressure handling from the stylus/digitizer.
- Pencil Tool: added the ability to specify custom Line Width Profile for creating handsome, non-uniform curves, even with the mouse.
- Added ability to change predefined comment styles in Comment Styles palette.
PDF-XChange License key Working
How to install PDF-XChange Editor Crack Version
- Download XChange Editor
- Disconnect from the internet
- Extract and install the program
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to installation dir
- For 64-bit replace both files from Crack (x64/x86)
- Launch the program and then register in offline
- Go to Preferences > License > Add new license key
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never update and always block in your firewall